- Blindness Organizations
Galloway’s is a highly trained, friendly team offering specialist sight loss advice, product support and help with technology.
Available on the Be My Eyes app
Get accessible support by downloading the free Be My Eyes app.
- Opening hours
Closed. Opens at 09:00 tomorrow.Hide allView all
- Tuesday09:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 17:00
- Thursday09:00 - 17:00
- Friday09:00 - 17:00
- Monday09:00 - 17:00
- Languages (1)
- Regions (1)
- United Kingdom
- Opening hours
We are Galloway’s, a leading local sight loss charity and home to one of the largest communities of blind and partially sighted people across Lancashire and Sefton. At Galloway’s we understand the many different ways that sight loss can affect your life and our specialist team, many of whom have experienced sight loss first hand, are here to support you, whatever your needs. Galloway’s is proud to be a member of the “Be My Eyes” community. Our friendly sight loss advice team can provide visual assistance to blind and partially sighted people across Lancashire and Sefton. We can support you with:
- Independent Living – We can provide you with visual assistance to help identify items such as cooking instructions, sell by dates and reading your mail.
- Problem solving and tips – We can provide you with friendly advice around lighting, adaptions to your home and making appliances easier to use, tricks and tips that will help you stay independent.
- Products support – There are a range of specialist products that we can recommend that will help you keep living independently. We can help you with products that have been specifically designed for blind and partially sighted people. We can make recommendations that will help you find the best solutions.
- Technology support – We can support you with questions or problems you may be experiencing with your Smart Phone, Tablet, smart speaker or computer.
- Referrals and signposting – If you require further support we can point you in the right direction and connect you with services that can help. In the current Covid-19 pandemic, we can point you in the right direction of local shops offering delivery service and up to date information on local services during this time.
To find out more please visit: www.galloway’s.org.uk.
About Specialized HelpWant to see your company on Be My Eyes?
Companies can join Be My Eyes to assist blind and low vision customers with access to products, services and information.Explore Specialized Help