- Personal Health
Need Live Video assistance to order, complete or report a result for a coronavirus home test? Let our specialist support team be your eyes
Available on the Be My Eyes app
Get accessible support by downloading the free Be My Eyes app.
- Opening hours
Closed. Opens at 07:00.Hide allView all
- Thursday07:00 - 17:00
- Friday07:00 - 17:00
- Saturday08:00 - 12:00
- Sunday08:00 - 12:00
- Monday07:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday07:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday07:00 - 17:00
- Languages (1)
- Regions (1)
- United Kingdom
- Opening hours
Be My Eyes app connects you with one of our NHS Test & Trace specialist support team, who can assist you with coronavirus testing from your own home if your test has been supplied by the Government. They can provide visual assistance (e.g. reading or identifying information on your behalf) via a live video call. For example, our team could help you with:
- ordering a home test kit online
- registering your PCR test kit
- step-by-step test instructions
- returning a PCR test
- reporting results
Please note, our call handlers will not be able to offer any clinical guidance related to administering the tests.
If you require alternative formats of instructions, you can find them on these pages:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR home test kit instructions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- How to do a coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow test - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
For support over the telephone, call 119 if you're in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
Lines are open from:
- 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- 9am to 1pm Saturday and Sunday. However if you require assistance taking an LFD coronavirus test, please call before 5pm Monday to Friday or 12pm Saturday & Sunday to allow for processing times.
You can find out more about the latest coronavirus guidance on this page: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please note, Be My Eyes video calls are not recorded, and all call notes are anonymous and confidential.
About Specialized HelpWant to see your company on Be My Eyes?
Companies can join Be My Eyes to assist blind and low vision customers with access to products, services and information.Explore Specialized Help