- Blindness Organizations
Living with sight loss in Scotland? Contact Visibility Scotland for specialist information and support, tailored to you.
Available on the Be My Eyes app
Get accessible support by downloading the free Be My Eyes app.
- Opening hours
Closed. Opens at 09:00 tomorrow.Hide allView all
- Monday09:00 - 14:00
- Tuesday09:00 - 14:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 14:00
- Thursday09:00 - 14:00
- Friday09:00 - 14:00
- Languages (1)
- Regions (1)
- United Kingdom
- Opening hours
At Visibility Scotland we help anyone, of any age, living with visual impairments across Scotland. Our aim is to support people living with a visual impairment to live independent and fulfilling lives. Contact our friendly team for information and advice on:
- Aids and equipment available to make day to day life easier, including equipment you can purchase from us direct.
- Assistive technology, support with your devices and options to try and buy equipment.
- Making your device accessible - support with computers, smartphones and tablets.
- The registration process and additional benefits and entitlements.
- Tips and strategies to aid reading and navigation.
- Visibility Scotland services and specialist support, including support for young people and support for people with neurological sight loss.
- Signposting and referrals to other local agencies.
You can also contact us for emotional support, so please get in touch if you would like someone to talk to about living with sight loss.
For more information about Visibility Scotland please visit our website: https://visibilityscotland.org.uk/
About Specialized HelpWant to see your company on Be My Eyes?
Companies can join Be My Eyes to assist blind and low vision customers with access to products, services and information.Explore Specialized Help